- Make payment from your bank account.
- Create a deposit request ticket with the form and attach the deposit slip in client portal (Log in to Client Portal and go to the funding page). An email will be sent to you once the deposit request ticket is created.
- You can also send the deposit receipt to the email address stated in the form or reply the email with deposit receipt attached. The amount will be credited to your trading account if it is not specified in the email.
- Once the payment is verified, notification will be sent to your email.
- The deposit amount will be credited to your trading account if "Standard" is selected on the deposit request ticket, or the amount will be credited to "My Wallet" if "My Wallet" is selected. In case of "My Wallet", the amount is required to transfer from My Wallet to the trading account by yourself. Available transfer balance is shown on the Client Portal.
- Start trading with Rakuten MT4.
|Mobile Phone Number for FPS||55034131|
|Beneficiary||Rakuten Securities Bullion Hong Kong Limited|
|References||Note: If you deposit the cheque by yourself, please provide a photocopy of the cheque (showing name of bank account holder and account number clearly) and a deposit slip of the cheque (showing the amount, date of deposit, and cheque number shown clearly). If you deposit via "Cheque Deposit Machine", please copy the “Cheque Deposit Advice” at a magnified and darker setting to ensure the bank information is legible for verification.|
- Log in your Client Portal, click "Money Transaction" > "Transfer".
- Input the transfer amount you wish to withdraw from your trading account to "My Wallet".
(Note: Please nominate a bank account in the Payment Information before instruction submission)
- Then, click "Withdrawal" and follow the instructions to place the withdrawal request. Exchange or transaction fees may be applied, please read the "Schedule of Standard Fees & Charges".
After funding by local transfer or international wire, please provide us the receipt of deposit. While deposit by issuing e-cheque, please send the presentable PDF file and provide your name and Standard Account ID to email@example.com. If you deposit the cheque by yourself, please provide a photocopy of the cheque (showing name of bank account holder and account number clearly) and a deposit slip of the cheque (showing the amount, date of deposit, and cheque number shown clearly). If you deposit via “Cheque Deposit Machine”, please copy the “Cheque Deposit Advice” at a magnified and darker setting to ensure the bank information is legible for verification. Write your full name and Standard Account ID on the receipt of deposit.
If you are a new client, please also specify “New Account”. The receipt should be faxed to (852) 2119-0117 or you can email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The time of deposit processing is between 9:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday Hong Kong time (excluding Hong Kong public holidays). If we receive your funds AND confirmation of receipt of such funds during this time, the deposit will be processed within 1 business day.
All client funds are credited to the clients’ segregated bank account which is opened by Rakuten Securities Bullion and independent of the company’s account.
Rakuten Securities Bullion does not accept funds for any trading account via a third party. The name of the bank account holder or wire sender must be the same as that of the Rakuten Securities Bullion account holder.
Rakuten Securities Bullion does not accept cash deposits. If you carry cash, please deposit to your bank account and make a transfer to Rakuten Securities Bullion’s bank account.
Rakuten Securities Bullion currently offers accounts in USD or HKD denomination and accepts deposits in USD or HKD. For those opening USD accounts, all HKD deposits will be converted to USD at 7.85. While for opening HKD accounts, all USD deposits will be converted to HKD at 7.75. Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to adjust the exchange rate according to the market conditions without prior notice to clients. Please contact us for rates for other currencies.
Rakuten Securities Bullion can guarantee neither the receipt nor the return of cash deposits and third party deposit.
Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to return fund back to the source of deposit and Rakuten Securities Bullion cannot guarantee certain types of withdrawal options.