Open a corporate investment account through the online application form.
No minimum deposit nor account balance required.
Proof of Identity
A digital copy of a signed valid passport or government issued identification document showing your full name, date of birth and photograph.
Hong Kong resident
- Identity Card (front and back)
Citizen from oversea
- Valid Passport (including signature page)
- Driver’s License (front and back)
- National ID card (front and back)
Proof of Address
A digital copy of your residential address showing your name and current residential address dated within three months from the date of submission.
Proof of Bank Account
A digital copy of your passbook, ATM card or bank statement issued by any recognized bank in Hong Kong.
Certified true copy of corporate resolution signed by one of the directors or company secretory of the company and affixed with the corporate seal of corporation.
- Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration (if applicable);
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association which evidence the powers that regulate and bind the company;
- Details of the ownership and structure control of the company, e.g. an ownership chart signed by a director;
- Director register;
- Shareholder register or shareholder breakdown;
- Certified true copy of annual return or company search report at HK Company Registry issued within past 6 months (for HK incorporated company);
- Certified true copy of Certificate of Incumbency or equivalent issued by company registered agent within past 6 months (for overseas incorporated company);
- List of Authorized Signatories and copies of power of attorney (if any).
Step 1. Complete Form
- Click the “APPLY NOW” Button
- Fill in the Application Form
- Complete the information and click “Submit”
Step 2. You Will Be Contacted Soon
Once we receive your application form, our representative will reach out to you shortly.
Step 3. Submit Documents
Step 4. Obtain Approval
The application will be processed within two(2) business days.
Note: Please ensure you have uploaded the required documents in order to prevent delays in processing.
Step 5. Receive Login Information
Your account and login information will be sent to your registered email address.