1. The Campaign period is from 1 July 2021 (7:00 a.m. HKT) until further notice. (“Campaign Period”)
2. Referrer means an existing client of the Rakuten Securities Bullion who voluntarily participates in the Program by referring eligible friends to become a Referee.
3. Referee means a person who is not an existing client of the Rakuten Securities Bullion (e.g. must not currently hold any trading account with Rakuten Securities Bullion and/or closed the Rakuten Securities Bullion account within the past nine (9) months before the application date of this Campaign), and who has given his/her approval and whom the Referrer has referred through the Program.
4. To be eligible for the Referral Program, the Referee must fill in accurate Rakuten Securities Bullion account number of the Referrer on the campaign registration form
or email to email@example.com with the Campaign code “RSBFFRP202107
”, no later than 1 month after the new account opened.
5. For the Referrer and the Referee to receive the HK$300 cash reward, both Referrer and the Referee must fulfil the trading volume of at least 200oz of Gold or 10,000oz silver before the end of next month of the account opening month of the Referee.
6. For the Referrer and the Referee to receive the extra HK$300 cash reward on monthly basis, the Referee has to fulfil the monthly trading volume of at least 4,000oz of Gold or 200,000oz silver during campaign period.
7. The trading volume refers to both side trading volume.
8. The Referrer can refer unlimited friends during the campaign period.
9. Each Referee can only be referred once only. If a Referee is referred by more than one Referrer and the Referee successfully becomes a client of Rakuten Securities Bullion, the Referral Reward will be given to the first Referrer according to Rakuten Securities Bullion’s record.
10. Since the Referrer has to be an existing client of Rakuten Securities Bullion, the Referrer and the Referee cannot refer each other, and the Referrer and the Referee cannot be the same person as well.
11. Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to contact the Referrer to verify the Referrer’s information.
12. The amount of cash reward received by clients are subjected to the trading records of Rakuten Securities Bullion.
13. Cash reward will be credited to client’s registered live account two months after the trading month. If the account is closed before receiving any reward, it is deemed as forfeited.
14. The Cash reward amount is not transferable to any third party and cannot be converted into cash under any circumstances.
15. Rakuten Securities Bullion has no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late and damaged forms or unavailable network connections, or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Client’s ability to participate in this Program.
16. Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to vary or terminate the Program at any time and to amend the terms and conditions of the program from time to time without prior notice.
17. In the event of dispute arising out of this Program, the decision of Rakuten Securities Bullion shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
18. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
19. The Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
20. Both the Referrer and the Referee will indemnify Rakuten Securities Bullion and its officers, directors and employees, affiliates or any of them on demand against any and all loss, damage, claims, demands, actions, costs (including legal/attorney fees), charges, expenses and liabilities of whatsoever nature incurred by or awarded to Rakuten Securities Bullion and/or its officers, directors and employees, affiliates, arising directly or indirectly out of failure to obtain consent from each other before any personal data or information is passed to Rakuten Securities Bullion for this Program.
21. The Referrer agrees that he or she will not make any representation, promises, warranties or other statements about Rakuten Securities Bullion or its website, products, services or policies.
22. The Referee can join this Campaign and “Rakuten Securities Bullion Welcome Offer” at the same time. However, the trading volume of the Referee will be counted for the “Rakuten Securities Bullion Welcome Offer” first. After the trading volume of the “Rakuten Securities Bullion Welcome Offer” has been fulfilled, the following trading volume will then be counted for this Campaign afterwards.
23. In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.