Share your code with Friends now!
Share your code with Friends now!
A: The Rakuten Securities Bullion Friends Referral Programme encourages clients to refer more friends and family members to open accounts and trade! When the referee opens an account successfully with a referral code, both referrer and referee can get HK$50. When the referee opens 6 lots of gold or silver, both referrer and referee can get HK$200. There is no upper limit for the rewards.
A: Please fill in the form and share the referral code with your friends and family members via WhatsApp or email. Both referee and you can get the corresponding rewards upon opening new account successfully and reaching the trading requirement.
A: No, you can refer as many friends and family members as you want.
A. For the HK$50 rewards for account opening, it will be computed and credited to the Eligible Account within 1 month after the account opening month. For the HK$200 rewards for the trading requirement, it will be computed and credited to the Eligible Account within 1 month after the trading requirement completion month.
A. When you receive a referral message and want to open account with us, you can click the link in the message and submit the referral code, then click “open account” to open an account.
A. You need to open 6 lots of Gold or Silver from the date of account opening to the last trading day of the next calendar month.
A. Yes. After you open account successfully, you can also get your unique referral code here and share to your friends and family members.
A. Yes, you can enjoy rewards from Referral Programme (Referrer & Referee) and rewards from welcome offer at the same time.
1. The Programme starts on 22 December 2023 at 06:00 a.m. (Hong Kong Time) and will continue until the Programme is terminated in accordance with Clause 20 (“Programme Period”).
2. Referrer must be an existing client of the Rakuten Securities Bullion and share his/her referral code to others by filling in the form on the designated Programme page (“Referrer”). Staff of the Rakuten Securities Bullion are not eligible to as a Referrer The Programme.
3. Referee means a person who is not an existing client of the Rakuten Securities Bullion (e.g. must not currently hold any trading account with Rakuten Securities Bullion and/or closed the Rakuten Securities Bullion account within the past nine (9) months before the application date of this Campaign), and who receive a referral code from Referrer and submit the referral code for account opening successfully (“Referee”).
4. Each client is only entitled to have one (1) eligible account in The Programme at all time.
5. For the Referrer and Referee to receive HK$50 cash reward each, the Referee must open a Rakuten MT4 account by submitting the referral code successfully, which is shared by the Referrer, at the designated Programme page . Same email should be used for referral code submission and account opening, otherwise will be deemed as to renounce the reward of The Programme.
6. For the Referrer and Referee to receive HK$200 cash reward each, the Referee must open at least 600 ounces of Gold or 30,000 ounces of Silver before the end of next month of the account opening month of the Referee.
7. For the Referrer to receive an iPhone 15 (512 GB) (worth approximately HK$9,399), all the Referees of the Referrer must open 30,000 ounces of Gold or 1,500,000 ounces of Silver in total by 29 February 2024. Referrer can enjoy the iPhone Reward once only, this reward cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable to any third party.
8. The trading volume of The Programme counts on open positions only.
9. The Referrer can refer unlimited friends during the Programme Period.
10. Each Referee can only be referred once only. If a Referee is referred by more than one Referrer and the Referee successfully becomes a client of Rakuten Securities Bullion, the Referral Reward will be given to the first Referrer according to Rakuten Securities Bullion’s record.
11. Since the Referrer has to be an existing client of Rakuten Securities Bullion, the Referrer and the Referee cannot refer each other.
12. Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to contact the Referrer to verify the referral information.
13. The amount of cash reward received by clients are subjected to the trading records of Rakuten Securities Bullion.
14. Cash reward will be credited to client’s registered live account within two months after the account opening month or trading month. If the account is closed before receiving any reward, it is deemed as forfeited.
15. The Cash reward amount is not transferable to any third party under any circumstances.
16. For the USD account, the HKD reward will be converted to with exchange rate HK$7.85 to US$1.
17. The Programme and the relevant offers are subject to the Terms and Conditions of relevant products or services.
18. Rakuten Securities Bullion accepts no liability for the quality of the products provided by the supplier(s).
19. Rakuten Securities Bullion has no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late and damaged forms or unavailable network connections, or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Client’s ability to participate in The Programme.
20. Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to suspend, vary or discontinue The Programme and amend the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of Rakuten Securities Bullion shall be final and conclusive.
21. In the event of dispute arising out of The Programme, the decision of Rakuten Securities Bullion shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
22. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
23. The Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
24. Both the Referrer and the Referee will indemnify Rakuten Securities Bullion and its officers, directors and employees, affiliates or any of them on demand against any and all loss, damage, claims, demands, actions, costs (including legal/attorney fees), charges, expenses and liabilities of whatsoever nature incurred by or awarded to Rakuten Securities Bullion and/or its officers, directors and employees, affiliates, arising directly or indirectly out of failure to obtain consent from each other before any personal data or information is passed to Rakuten Securities Bullion for The Programme.
25. The Referrer agrees that he or she will not make any representation, promises, warranties or other statements about Rakuten Securities Bullion or its website, products, services or policies.
26. If the referee also becomes the referrer, the trading volume of The Programme can be counted for “Rakuten Securities Bullion Welcome Offer” at the same time.
27. In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
This event is organized by Rakuten Securities Bullion. This event is neither a recommendation, an offer, nor a solicitation for any investment product or service or the basis for investment decisions, nor should it be interpreted as profession advice. Investment involves risk. For anyone who browses this event or before making any investment decisions, you should fully understand its key features and risks, and carefully consider whether it is appropriate for you in view of your personal circumstances including financial position, investment experience and objective. Appropriate professional advice should be sought when necessary.