Rakuten Securities Bullion Overseas Deposit Offer July 2023 (the “Campaign”) – Terms and Conditions
1. The period of the Campaign is from Hong Kong Time 13 July 2023 (06:00 a.m.) to 1 November 2023 (04:55 a.m.) (“Campaign Period”).
2. This campaign applies to the clients who do not currently hold any Rakuten MT4 trading account and closed the Rakuten MT4 accounts within the past twelve (12) months before this Campaign’s start date. (“Eligible Client”).
3. Eligible Client must successfully open a Rakuten MT4 account in the period of 13 July 2023 (06:00 a.m.) to 1 October 2023 (04:55 a.m.). (“Account Opening Period”)
4. Eligible Client must deposit with the single amount at least USD1,000 (or an equivalent amount in MYR) to his/her own Rakuten MT4 account by bank telegraphic transfer within the period of 13 July 2023 (06:00 a.m.) to 1 November 2023 (04:55 a.m.) (“Deposit Period”) and submit the deposit proof which can show the bank charges in terms of USD or MYR.
5. The trading period is from Hong Kong Time 13 July 2023 (06:00 a.m.) to 1 November 2023 (04:55 a.m.) (“Trading Period”).
6. There is one-entry per eligible client for this Campaign. Each eligible client can only participate in the Campaign with one account (“Eligible account”).
7. Eligible Client needs to register this Campaign through designated Campaign page or email the Campaign code “RSBDEPOSITOVERSEAS202307” to firstname.lastname@example.org during the Account Opening Period.
8. Eligible Client who opens at least 5 lots of Gold or Silver during the Trading Period could receive reimbursement of the amount of bank charges caused by telegraphic transfer of the deposit to his/her own Rakuten MT4 account. The reimbursement is applicable to the 1st and 2nd deposits during the Deposit Period with single amount of at least USD1,000 (or an equivalent amount in MYR) only.
9. The trading requirements of this Campaign count on open positions only.
10. Rakuten Securities Bullion does not accept funds for any trading account via a third party. The name of the bank account holder or wire sender must be the same as that of the Rakuten Securities Bullion account holder.
11. The amount of reimbursement received by clients is subject to the trading records of Rakuten Securities Bullion.
12. The reimbursement will be credited to the client’s registered live account on or before 31 December 2023.
13. For opening USD accounts, if the fees/charges of bank telegraphic transfer are in the form of MYR, it will be converted to USD with the middle rate of USD/MYR which is announced by BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA at 9:00am on the last announcement date in November 2023.
14. For opening HKD accounts,
i. if the fees/charges of bank telegraphic transfer are in the form of MYR, it will be converted to HKD with the middle rate of HKD/MYR which is announced by BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA at 9:00am on the last announcement date in November 2023.
ii. all USD deposits and reimbursement will be converted to HKD at 7.75. Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to adjust the exchange rate according to the market conditions without prior notice to clients.
15. This Campaign and the relevant offers are subject to the Terms and Conditions of relevant products or services.
16. Rakuten Securities Bullion accepts no liability for the quality of or any other matters relating to the services provided by the supplier(s).
17. Rakuten Securities Bullion has no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late and damaged forms or unavailable network connections, or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Client’s ability to participate in this Campaign.
18. Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to vary or terminate the Campaign at any time and to amend the terms and conditions of the offers from time to time without prior notice.
19. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Campaign, the decision of Rakuten Securities Bullion shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
20. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
21. The Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
22. In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
Disclaimer: This event is organized by Rakuten Securities Bullion. This event is neither a recommendation, an offer, nor a solicitation for any investment product or service or the basis for investment decisions, nor should it be interpreted as profession advice. Investment involves risk. For anyone who browses this event or before making any investment decisions, you should fully understand its key features and risks, and carefully consider whether it is appropriate for you in view of your personal circumstances including financial position, investment experience and objective. Appropriate professional advice should be sought when necessary.