- Make payment from your bank account.
- Create a deposit request ticket with the form in client portal (Log in to client portal and go to the funding page). An email will be sent to you once the deposit request ticket is created.
- You can either send the deposit receipt to the email address stated in the form or reply the email with deposit receipt attached.
- Once the payment is verified, notification will be sent to your email.
- The deposit amount will be credited to your trading account if “Standard” is selected on the deposit request ticket, or the amount will be credited to “My Wallet” if “My Wallet” is selected. In case of “My Wallet”, the amount is required to transfer from My Wallet to the trading account by yourself. Available transfer balance is shown on the Client Portal.
- Start trading with Rakuten MT4.
If you are a new client, please also specify “New Account”. The receipt should be faxed to (852) 2119-0117 or you can email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The time of deposit processing is between 9:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday Hong Kong time (excluding Hong Kong public holidays). If we receive your funds AND confirmation of receipt of such funds during this time, the deposit will be processed within 1 business day.
All client funds are credited to the clients’ segregated bank account which is opened by Rakuten Securities Bullion and independent of the company’s account.
Rakuten Securities Bullion does not accept funds for any trading account via a third party. The name of the bank account holder or wire sender must be the same as that of the Rakuten Securities Bullion account holder.
Rakuten Securities Bullion does not accept cash deposits. If you carry cash, please deposit to your bank account and make a transfer to Rakuten Securities Bullion’s bank account.
Rakuten Securities Bullion currently offers accounts in USD or HKD denomination and accepts deposits in USD or HKD. For those opening USD accounts, all HKD deposits will be converted to USD at 7.85. While for opening HKD accounts, all USD deposits will be converted to HKD at 7.75. Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to adjust the exchange rate according to the market conditions without prior notice to clients. Please contact us for rates for other currencies.
Rakuten Securities Bullion can guarantee neither the receipt nor the return of cash deposits and third party deposit.
Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to return fund back to the source of deposit and Rakuten Securities Bullion cannot guarantee certain types of withdrawal options.