1. The campaign period of the Rakuten Securities Bullion Welcome Offer (“Campaign”) is from Hong Kong Time 1 May 2021 (06:00 a.m.) to 1 August 2021 (04:55 a.m.) (“Campaign Period”).
2. This campaign applies to the clients, who do not currently hold any Rakuten MT4 trading account and/or closed the Rakuten MT4 accounts within the past nine (9) months before this Campaign’s application date. (“Eligible Client”).
3. The Eligible Client must successfully open a Rakuten MT4 account in the period of 1 May 2021 (6:00 a.m.) to 1 July 2021 (04:55 a.m.). (“Account Opening Period”)
4. he trading period is from Hong Kong Time 1 May 2021 (6:00 a.m.) to 1 August 2021 (04:55 a.m.) (“Trading Period”).
5. The Eligible client is only entitled to enjoy the Rakuten Securities Bullion Welcome Offer once under this Campaign during Campaign period. For joint accounts, only one offer will be given to the Primary Account Holder.
6. Eligible Client is entitled to receive HK$100 upon successfully opened a Rakuten MT4 account during the Account Opening Period and register for this Campaign through designated Campaign page or email the Campaign code “RSBNAO202104” to firstname.lastname@example.org during the Campaign Period.
7. The Eligible Client who deposits at least HK$3,000 or equivalent USD to the newly opened Rakuten MT4 account, makes ONE (1) gold and/or silver one-sided trading transactions and maintain at least HK$3,000 or equivalent USD net deposit (net deposit = total deposit – total withdrawal) in the newly opened Rakuten MT4 account by the end of the trading period could receive additional HK$400.
8. The Eligible Client who makes at least FIVE (5) gold and/or silver one-sided trading transactions during the Trading Period could receive the additional HK$500 reward.
9. The Eligible Client whose trading volume reaches one of the amounts listed in below table could receive the additional rewards listed below:
|Trading Volume during the Trading Period
|At least 2,000 ounces of Gold or
|At least 100,000 ounces of Silver or
|At least 2,000 ounce of Gold and at least 100,000 ounces of Sliver
10. The amount of reward received by clients is subjected to the trading records of Rakuten Securities Bullion.
11. The reward will be credited to the client’s registered live account on or before 31 July 2021. If the account is closed before receiving the reward, it is deemed as forfeited absolutely.
12. For the USD account, the HKD reward will be converted to with exchange rate HK$7.85 to US$1.
13. The reward amount is not transferable to any third party.
14. Clients who registered for the including and not limited to “Rakuten Securities Bullion Early Bird Offer”, “Rakuten Securities Bullion Welcome Offer”, “Rakuten Securities Bullion Welcome Offer”, and “Rakuten MT4 Welcome Offer and Referral Program” are not eligible for this Campaign.
15. Rakuten Securities Bullion has no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late and damaged forms or unavailable network connections, or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Client’s ability to participate in this Campaign.
16. Rakuten Securities Bullion reserves the right to vary or terminate the Campaign at any time and to amend the terms and conditions of the offers from time to time without prior notice.
17. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Campaign, the decision of Rakuten Securities Bullion shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
18. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
19. The Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
20. In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.